Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
Introducing the 2022 Egg2 Stroller in Chambray Blue, brand new for April 2022! The Egg2 Stroller & Egg i-Size Car Seat Travel System in Chambray is a sleek designed baby transport system which features a metallic blue frame, finished with soft touch, diamond textures with denim blue marl fabrics and smooth curves for a luxurious look. The Egg2 Stroller also includes a leather handlebar and bumper bar, so both you and your baby can travel in style.
Shaped like its name suggests, the Egg2 pushchair’s curved lines provide a safe and stylish buggy for you and your baby. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents. Egg has been fitted with Tru-Ride Technology tyres which have been engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability. The one-hand fold chassis is compact and freestanding when folded and the three position recline, parent and forward-facing seat unit is spacious and comfortable.
The Egg2 Carrycot is 2cm Larger than its predecessor, so it gives your little one the room that they need! The Egg2 Carrycot includes a mattress and padded liner so your child will be sure to travel in maximum comfort every time!
Egg have decided to continue with their popular addition to their range and designed a matching backpack for your Egg2 Stroller that includes a changing mat and multiple pockets for storage.
The side zip of Egg2 Footmuff gives easy access to lift your little one in and out of your Egg2 stroller. It is made from super soft and durable fabric finished with a plush fabric lining and also features a 5 point safety harness system for a safe trip with your baby.
So what is the difference between the Egg and Egg2?
- The handle has been improved so it doesn’t drag on floor when folded
- 7cm Larger Seat Unit
- 2cm Larger Carrycot
- 3 Spoke Wheel
- Only Back Pack (No Change Bag)
The Egg2 Chambray & Egg i-Size Car Seat Bundle includes:
- Egg2 Stroller
- Egg2 Carrycot
- Egg i-Size Car Seat
- Egg Isofix Base
- Matching Footmuff
- Matching Egg2 Backpack
- Car Seat Adaptors
- Stroller and Carrycot Raincovers
- FREE Luxury Fur Liner
Egg Group 0+ I-Size Car Seat & Isofix Base
The Egg2 Matching Car Seat shows that egg have continued with the highest standards of safety and functionality, overlaid with immense style and design that offers a real luxury occasion time and time again for new parents.
Egg have now extended that experience into your car journeys with the launch of the Egg2 Shell i-Size infant carrier, offering a full co-ordinating travel system experience for your egg stroller. Suitable for rearward facing travel from 40 to 80cm (birth to approx. 15 months), the Egg2 Shell (i-Size) car seat features an enhanced side-impact protection shell, as well as a memory foam headrest providing optimum cushioning for baby in the event of a collision. In addition, the egg Shell has enhanced inner-body padding (for use from newborn), which provides key support for both the side and upper leg muscles in car journeys. As their muscles strengthen, develop and grow, these key protective cushions can be removed enabling baby to use the seat up to 13kg.
The Egg shell base anchors to the vehicle using Isofix points. There’s an extendable leg and a rebound bar for stability as well as visual indicators for a simple and correct installation.
- 3-point safety harness with push button release, adjustment and single pull securing.
- The egg Shell safety harness also features matching shoulder and crotch pads providing essential padding when braking.
- Features a retractable four-position canopy, ideal for providing essential shade from the sun.
- Stitched from the same fabric as the rest of the seat, the curvature of the canopy is reminiscent of the iconic egg curve.
- There are three handle positions in total, the third forming a stabiliser to prevent rocking in the car seat when it is placed on a flat surface, such as the floor.
- The egg shell can also be set up in the travel system configuration (Multi Car Seat Adaptors required) and cleverly uses the multi-position handle of the car seat to lock it in position.
- The seat can also be installed using a 3-point vehicle seatbelt (ECE R44/04).