Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
Venicci are celebrating 10 years of strolling in style! Discover the new limited edition Tinum 2.0 in Gold Island.
To mark the 10th anniversary Venicci have two limited-edition prams models as a big thank you to our wonderful customers. Founded by two friends in 2011, the Venicci brand is a testament to the power of partnership: passion and dedication, experience and expertise. Bringing together the best in design and engineering they create premium prams that are as technical as they are stylish.
The new generation Tinum 2.0. For those who go their own way.
Combining optimal safety with cutting-edge style, the Tinum 2.0 collection makes its debut. Every detail of this refined travel system has been tailor-made for the modern family, with a lightweight frame, easy-to-fold mechanism and contemporary accessories designed to make travelling a breeze. From your baby’s first introduction to the world, Tinum 2.0 grows with them – to their first steps and far beyond. With exceptional quality of finish and all-new panoramic ventilation, it’s elegant, effortless and here for every part of your journey.
Tinum 2.0 is based on the original lightweight Tinum – with a few key enhancements. The all-new panoramic ventilation system lets your baby view the world while remaining fully reclined. It is configured to allow air to circulate more freely, helping to keep your little one cool, calm and protected on sunnier days. Meanwhile the universal mosquito net and rain cover offer shelter from the elements, while the stylish footmuff ensures maximum warmth and comfort for chilly days. As the season’s pass, the extendable footrest means this is a pram that comfortably grows with your baby. If chic and sleek is top of the agenda, the Tinum 2.0 collection comes in a palette of classic colours, with eight different shades across the gloss and matte frames.
Gold Island - Gold Island model pairs a white frame with rose gold details, with a smart sand coloured carrycot, bringing urban sophistication home.
To celebrate ten years of strolling in style, take a look at the special unique embellishment on the chassis. Ready, set, stroll!
Why Buy Me?
- Compact size and lightweight
- One handed fold
- Modern stylish design
- Pushchair seat unit is suitable for a child weighing up to 22kg.
- Unique shape solid wheels - easy to push on any surface
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Luxury designer changing bag
- Changing mat
- Raincover for the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito Net for the carrycot and seat unit
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 6 months approx - or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Seat unit suitable from birth - 22kg.
- Panoramic ventilation.
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards.
- 3 position adjustable reclinging pushchair seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable leg rest.
- Adjustable handle height: 91cm - 105cm
- Luxurious finish.
- One hand fold.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached (in both forward and rear facing positions).
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Large solid (puncture-free) wheels.
- Suitable for multi-terrain.
- Spacious shopping basket (max load 4kg).
- Front and rear suspension - multi terrain.
- Exceptional luxury finish.
- Carry strap - makes it easy to carry when folded.
- Cosy footmuff included.
- UV50+ and water repellent fabrics.
- Chassis open: H 105cm (when extended) x W 58cm.
- Folded: H 63cm x W 58cm x D 41cm.
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 80cm x W 30cm.
- Chassis without wheels: 5.5kg.
- Chassis inc. wheels: 8kg.
- Carrycot: 4kg.
- Pushchair seat unit: 4kg.
- Shopping basket load: 3kg (max).
- Front wheel size: 19.5cm.
- Rear wheel size: 29cm.
Manufacturers Warranty & Service
Extended 2 Year Warranty (1 year + 1 year after registering on the Venicci website)