Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
This new innovative 360 Spin Car Seat from Joie allows children to travel in the recommended rearward facing position up to the age of 4 years old.
Research has proven that this protects developing little necks and spines up to 5 times more than forward facing. However, if your child prefers to travel in a forward facing position, this can be achieved (from 9 months).
Featuring a unique 360 spin mechanism this provides a much easier way in which to place, fasten and remove your little one from their seat without straining. Complete with a compact ISOFIX base this can be easily secured to the mounting bars within your vehicle and the multiple shock absorption layers with the support leg offers that crucial stability and security.
The padded newborn insert ensures an ideal fit for smaller / younger babies and can be removed as your child grows. The headrest is height adjustable and the harness adjusts (along with the headrest) with the use of just one hand, eradicating the need for tricky re-threading every few months. With its luxury padded cushioning and ventilated sides, this is the perfect car seat for your little bundle of joy.
- Group 0+/1 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg
- Side impact protection
- 5-point harness system
- 5-position recline with front of seat adjustment
- 360 spin mechanism to reduce straining
- Height adjustable shoulder harness
- One hand adjustable harness and headrest adjust together to
- One pull adjustable harness tension
- Easy isofix installation
- Multi layer shock absorbent support leg
- Padded removable infant body support
- Shoulder harness and lower buckle covers
- Product Dimensions Forward Facing: l 55 x w 45 x h 67.1-76.5cm
- Product Dimensions Rearward Facing: l 66.1-69 x w 45 x h 56.8-63.3cm
- Base Dimensions: w 40 x h 28.5 x w 48cm
- Product Weight: 11.95kg
- Product Usage: birth to 18kg
- Testing Certification: ECE R44/04