Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
Assembly is quick and easy. The metal gate is clamped between walls or in door frames with fixing screws. No drilling required. Open’n Stop has a double manual locking mechanism. It can be opened with just one hand and engages reliably into the childproof lock. With 9cm or 21cm extensions, the gate can be used flexibly up to a width of 110 cm. In addition, it can also bo combined with our separately available Y-spindles to attach it to landings with round bars (optional).
Assembly instructions: This product is a self-adjusting gate. This means that the gate’s initial misaligning/gap on the level of the locking mechanism is eliminated by tightening the locking screws in the frame.
- FOR DOORS OR STAIRS This metal safety gate for kids is suitable for openings with a width from 83 to 90.5 cm; convenient for childproofing doors and stairs
- PRESSURE FIT The safety gate is fixed with four fixing screws by pressure, that means neither drilling nor screws are necessary; it leaves no trace once removed
- CHILDPROOF SAFETY LOCK The double safety lock prevents children from opening the door; adults can open it with one hand only in both direction, leaving one hand free for the little treasure
- EXTENSIONS & STAIR RAILINGS With a hauck extension of 9 cm or 21 cm, the gate can be extended up to 110 cm. In combination with the hauck Y-Spindles, the gate can also be used for round stair railings; both are sold separately
- SELF-ADJUSTING This product is a self-adjusting safety gate i.e. tilting of the side part is corrected by tightening the fixing screws in the frame, thus enabling a secure position