Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
Co-created with medical experts to relieve symptoms of colic, reflux and digestive discomfort
- Breathable organic cotton super soft fabric
- Expert-designed: Co-created with a French Paediatric Osteopath
- Adjustable leg roll: Reduces symptoms of colic and reflux
- Baby lounger for home and away: non-restrictive to soothe, settle + support
- Built-in flat-head pillow: Promotes a well-rounded head and reduces the development of flat head syndrome.
- Approved safe for supervised sleep until baby can roll over unaided
Flat head solution
Co-created with a French paediatric Osteopath Cosydream is the bestselling baby support recommended for use straight from birth and designed to help transition baby from the womb in their first 3 months.
Thanks to subtle supports in a non-restricting position, Cosydream's ultra-soft, breathable shell provides a reassuring space for baby – mimicking the security of being inside the womb.
Cosydream’s built-in head pillow offers a subtle yet unique cushioning to baby’s skull to combat plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome) and encourages the development of a desired rounded shape.
Colic and reflux solution
The leg support roll is detachable and adjustable as baby grows, which fractionally raises baby’s legs in a more comfortable position. The elevation of the legs helps to prevent reflux while creating the ideal back position and discourages any strain on the stomach muscles that might occur if baby’s legs were completely flat.