Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
- On trend contemporary design with a distinctive style.
- Modern Acrylic spindles – 100% recyclable, non-toxic and durable.
- Hairpin metal legs – heavy duty solid metal, with rubber floor protector.
- Three adjustable mattress base positions.
- Protective teething rail on top of both sides.
- Easily converts to a toddler bed.
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old.
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards.
- Assembled Size: L 126 x D 64 x H 87 cm.
- Compatible with all Babymore 120cm x 60cm cot mattress ranges (available separately).
The stunning Babymore Kimi convertible cot bed will be the standout piece of furniture in your nursery. An exquisite combination of contemporary wooden style, modern acrylic and retro hairpin legs all blend seamlessly to provide a striking fashion statement. The 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic provides an airy, open feel that allows full visibility of your little one from any angle. The Scandi-inspired cot bed has been stylishly designed with retro hairpin legs. It offers 3 adjustable mattress heights, teething rails, and can be transformed into a toddler bed, suitable from birth to 4 years old. The hairpin legs are made of high quality steel wire, stable, sturdy and durable, and come with floor protectors included.