Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
The i-Harbour is part of the Encore Spinning System that takes turns to keep your growing child safe from birth to 4 years old. With the latest R129 safety upgrades, i-Size certification, ISOFIX install, and effortless transitions from rearward to forward-facing, this spinning tag team is held up to the highest standards down to its smallest details, making it the ultimate care package. A change of direction couldn’t be smoother with the Simple Swivel™ one hand turning activators on each side of the seat, positioned right where you naturally reach.
Silky 360° rotation is crafted for effortless harnessing in and out and seamless transitions from rearward to forward facing. This on-the-go 5 position recline easily meets the back and forth of your child’s needs by adjusting their seating arrangement on demand – no reinstalling necessary. Whether the seat is facing forward or rearward, parents can quickly fine-tune the recline for comfort that’s both luxurious and fuss-free.
Ensure every adventure stays on the safe side with exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam that’s engineered for optimal head and neck security by absorbing the shock of collision, shielding fragile heads and necks during a crash.
- Meets the highest R129 safety standard and is i-Size certified for a secure fit in your vehicle
- Pairs with i-Base™ Encore as part of the Encore Spinning System
- 360° rotation on the spinning base for ease of loading and unloading Simple Swivel™ turning activators on both sides of the seat, positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Detachable Guard Surround Safety™ panel adds extra side impact protection
- Expandable neck space adjusts with shoulder harness height.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 3 piece infant body and head support are customisable for a tailored fit One-hand, 6 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5 recline positions usable both rearward and forward facing
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Weight: seat 7.4 kg | base 7.1 kg
Usage: 40-105 cm, ≤ 18.5 kg
Forward facing size: l 67.3 x w 52.8 x h 56–63 cm
Rearward facing size: l 72.3 x w 52.8 x h 49–55 cm
Testing Certification: ECE R129/03
Part of the Joie encore spinning system