Free delivery on orders over £100
Price match guarantee
We will match any like for like offer
Free in store click & collect
Every parent wants their child to be safe and comfortable through life. The Titan Plus car seat offers the same high safety levels as its premium big brother Titan Pro, and shares some of its main features including: improved G-Cell Side Impact Technology for maximum protection and 4 relaxing recline positions for enhanced comfort.
- G-CELL Side Impact Protection - Built to the highest R129 safety standards, Titan Plus provides superior protection from side impacts. G-CELL technology is an integrated safety system, engineered to spread the forces of an impact away from your child to reduce injury.
- Multiple recline positions - With 4 different recline positions, your child will always be sitting comfortably, whether they’re sitting up looking out of the window or reclining and relaxing.
- Grows with your child - The height of the headrest is adjustable in 11 different positions, so your child will feel supported, comfortable & protected from 15 months to 12 years old.
- Soft foam cushion - Titan Plus features soft foam cushioning in the headrest, for comfort and protection.
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.